If the “Cannot start the application CE-30005-8” error appears when trying to launch your game/app from an external hard drive, or even during the gameplay, it means it’s failing to function properly and you have to repair it.
- 1 How do I fix error code CE 30005 8 on PS4?
- 2 How do you fix PS4 Cannot start application?
- 3 Why won’t my game finish installing on PS4?
- 4 What does Initialize PS4 mean?
- 5 What are the options in PS4 safe mode?
- 6 Why is my data corrupted on PS4?
- 7 How do I restore licenses on PS4?
- 8 Does rebuilding PS4 database delete everything?
- 9 Why are my games locked on PS4?
- 10 How do you tell if PS4 game is installing?
- 11 What is error code CE 41839 5 on PS4?
- 12 How do you fix game errors on PS4?
- 13 How do I fix error CE 41902 6?
How do I fix error code CE 30005 8 on PS4?
The most common way to get rid of the PS4 CE-30005-8 error is to delete the game data on the hard drive. If you are a PlayStation Plus member, you need to have a backup for the game data using a USB flash drive or online cloud service.
How do you fix PS4 Cannot start application?
For some people, the easiest solution could be to simply restart the console. So, before you start messing about with your account settings, you should definitely first try the trusted on-and-off method. However, if that doesn’t work, then you can try removing the error by restoring the licenses for your PS4 account.
Why won’t my game finish installing on PS4?
If it still does not work, disconnect the PS4 from the internet, uninstall the game again, clear the cache again, and try installing the game with your internet connection still off. Sometimes it may take a few minutes for the game to realise that it has actually installed everything.
What does Initialize PS4 mean?
Initialisation of your PS4™ system restores system settings to default values. It deletes data saved on system storage and deletes all users and their data from the system. Select (Settings) > [Initialisation] > [Initialise PS4], and then follow the on-screen instructions.
What are the options in PS4 safe mode?
The Safe Mode menu includes options to change your console’s resolution, rebuild its storage database, and restore the device to factory settings. Note: Before switching your PS4 out of Safe Mode, make sure to back up your data because some Safe Mode options will result in data loss.
Why is my data corrupted on PS4?
This error is usually seen during a failed installation. In such cases, delete the corrupted download and try installing the software again. You can also encounter the error while playing, usually after the graphics and sound start to sputter. To fix this, reinstall the game and/or restore your account licenses.
How do I restore licenses on PS4?
How to restore PlayStation Store licenses
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Other > Restore Licenses.
- Select Restore and wait until the operation has been completed, then try accessing your content again.
Does rebuilding PS4 database delete everything?
Before you rebuild your PS4’s database, rest assured that the process doesn’t delete any of your saved data, it simply reorganizes and freshens up your system’s files. Select the “Rebuild Database” option, making sure you don’t accidentally select the “Initialize PS4” option since that will erase all your data.
Why are my games locked on PS4?
What Causes The Locked Icon on PS4 Games? The locked icon is generally a piracy prevention system. This exists to stop one person sharing games with others that they do not have a license to play.
How do you tell if PS4 game is installing?
Here is a quick workaround to check on the download progress:
- Press the PS button on your controller and then select the Notifications menu on the XrossMediaBar.
- Within the Notifications screen, scroll to “Downloads”.
- You should see a screen like the one in the image below, showing the download’s progress.
What is error code CE 41839 5 on PS4?
Re: Cannot Start Application (CE-41839-5) This error message usually points to a corrupted game file, which might have happened, if something went wrong with the update.
How do you fix game errors on PS4?
Fix 1: Restart the PS4 firmware to fix the error CE-34878-0
- Completely turn off your PS4 console.
- Completely turn off your PS4 controller.
- Reboot your PS4 console and then your PS4 controller.
- Try to open that game that occurs the error and see if it works.
How do I fix error CE 41902 6?
- Step 1 Clean USB ports and Connector.
- Step 2 Firmly Plug the USB connector into PS4.
- Step 3 Plug in and Plug out Several times.
- Step 4 Connect to a USB 3.0 Computer.
- Step 5 Disable USB 2.0 Specification.
- Step 6 Check it on another PS4 Console.
- Step 7 Change the USB cable.