- 1 Why is on demand not working on Xfinity?
- 2 How do I fix my Comcast error code?
- 3 Why are my channels not working Xfinity?
- 4 Why is xfinity stream not working today?
- 5 How do I reset my Xfinity On Demand?
- 6 How do I get Xfinity On Demand to work?
- 7 What does Comcast code 340 mean?
- 8 What does Xfinity status code 580 mean?
- 9 What does Xfinity Ref Code S0A00 mean?
- 10 How do I reset my Xfinity signal?
- 11 How do I know if my cable box is bad?
- 12 Why is Comcast WiFi so bad?
- 13 What is Xfinity Stream?
- 14 Can you stream Xfinity on Chrome?
Why is on demand not working on Xfinity?
When the Video On-Demand feature on your Comcast cable box stops working, an error code message will appear on your TV screen. This could mean that there is interference in your cable signal caused by faulty wiring at the cable splitter box in the house, or it may be because of the cable line that feeds into your home.
How do I fix my Comcast error code?
You can select to Ask the Xfinity Assistant or Search for the error code in support articles. If you select Ask the Xfinity Assistant, follow the prompts within Xfinity Assistant to troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
Why are my channels not working Xfinity?
Choose a System Refresh or Restart a Single TV Box. A refresh can take up to 20 minutes and fix errors and problems with missing channels, On Demand, DVR, and more. Restarting can take about five minutes and fix problems like having no picture on screen, audio issues and slow loading.
Why is xfinity stream not working today?
Make sure WiFi is On in your device settings. Make sure your device is connected to your in-home Xfinity network and not the Xfinity WiFi network or another wireless network by accident. Restart your device, open the Xfinity Stream app and see if the app recognizes that you’re now connected to your in-home network.
How do I reset my Xfinity On Demand?
Restart from Device Settings
- Using the remote, press the xfinity button.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow button to highlight Settings (the gear icon).
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Device Settings.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Power Preferences.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Restart.
How do I get Xfinity On Demand to work?
Watch TV Shows and Movies with Xfinity On Demand
- Press the xfinity button on your remote control.
- Use the right arrow or left arrow button to navigate to On Demand and press the OK button on the remote.
- Find the program you want to watch in the On Demand menu.
What does Comcast code 340 mean?
Xfinity status code 340 means the Xfinity cable box is believed to have been “lost” because it was never activated.
What does Xfinity status code 580 mean?
Status Code 580 This error either means that your cable box is set to a channel not currently in your cable package or that your equipment needs an authorization signal sent to it.
What does Xfinity Ref Code S0A00 mean?
If you have the S0A00 error message it means your TV Box has not yet been activated or has somehow lost its activation. If the error does not go away within approximately one hour, determine if the error message is on all your TVs, or just one, and then contact us so a representative can assist you.
How do I reset my Xfinity signal?
Restarting Your Xfinity Gateway via My Account Online
- Log in to your account at xfinity.com/myaccount using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Scroll down and select Manage Internet.
- Select Restart Modem to begin troubleshooting.
- Select Start Troubleshooting to begin your modem restart.
How do I know if my cable box is bad?
How Can I Tell If I Have a Bad Cable Box?
- Ensure your box and television are receiving power.
- Test your television to make sure a lack of picture isn’t because the television isn’t working.
- Check all connections between the television and cable box.
- Tune in the television to the correct channel if using a coax line.
Why is Comcast WiFi so bad?
Xfinity is a cable internet network, which means it can slow down when too many users get online at the same time. This is because the network can’t support the amount of data people are using all at once, so things get backed up like a traffic jam.
What is Xfinity Stream?
As for the new Stream TV app itself, it now allows Xfinity cable TV subscribers to tune in to more than 200 live TV channels, including sports networks like ESPN, Fox Sports and NBC Sports; news networks such as Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and BBC World News; kids networks like Nick Jr., Disney Channel and Sprout; plus 50
Can you stream Xfinity on Chrome?
If you use Google Chrome to watch shows or movies from the Xfinity Stream portal, you might need to turn on Flash. That means the next time you open Chrome, you’ll have to enable Flash through Chrome’s built-in settings.