The error Code 9C59 in Internet Explorer installation, can occur for several reasons e.g. due to a Windows Update folder (SoftwareDistribution) corruption, Windows Update elements corruption, missing important updates that are needed to install Internet Explorer, etc.
- 1 How to fix error code 9C59?
- 2 Why is Internet Explorer not installing?
- 3 How do I fix error code 80073701?
- 4 How do I fix error code 80244018?
- 5 Can you still download IE11?
- 6 How do I get Internet Explorer?
- 7 How do I get Internet Explorer back after deleting it?
- 8 What does error code 0x80070490 mean?
- 9 What is error code 0x80073701?
- 10 How do I troubleshoot a Windows update?
- 11 What is error 0x80244018?
How to fix error code 9C59?
To bypass the error code 9C59 and install Internet Explorer 11 (or IE10) on your Windows 7 computer, try the following:
- Install prerequisite updates for Internet Explorer.
- Install Internet Explorer by using an Offline Installer.
- Delete Useless files with Disk Cleanup.
- Uninstall all previous versions of Internet Explorer.
Why is Internet Explorer not installing?
Turn on Windows Firewall. Disable the antispyware and antivirus software on your computer. After the antispyware or antivirus software is disabled, try to install Internet Explorer. After the Internet Explorer installation is finished, re-enable the antispyware and antivirus software that you disabled.
How do I fix error code 80073701?
How can I fix Windows Update error 80073701?
- Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Run Deployment Image Servicing and System File Scans.
- Restart Windows Update Service.
- Windows Update Components.
- Check the Date and Time Setting.
How do I fix error code 80244018?
How to solve update error code 80244018 in Windows 10
- Make Sure BITS is Running.
- Configure Proxy via Command Prompt.
- Turn Off the Firewall.
- Use WUReset Tool.
- Run DISM.
- Run Windows Troubleshooter.
- Obtain update manually.
- Disable Proxy or whitelist WSUS.
Can you still download IE11?
Still want to download Internet Explorer 11? Though it’s no longer supported, you can download and install Internet Explorer 11. Find out what version of Internet Explorer you’re using or which operating system you’re running.
How do I get Internet Explorer?
To open Internet Explorer, select Start, and enter Internet Explorer in Search. Select Internet Explorer (Desktop app) from the results. If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature. Select Start > Search, and enter Windows features.
How do I get Internet Explorer back after deleting it?
Go back to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Turn Windows features on or off, and in there, check the Internet Explorer box. Click OK and Internet Explorer should be reinstalled.
What does error code 0x80070490 mean?
Windows 10 Mail App error 0x80070490 indicates your privacy settings are preventing the Mail app from accessing your email. Edit your settings, update the app and check the results. If the issue persists, reset your Mail and Calendar app, and use the SFC and DISM commands to scan and repair your system files.
What is error code 0x80073701?
Error 0x80073701 is ERROR_SXS_ASSEMBLY_MISSING; it means there are some system files are missing, which caused the update installation failure.
How do I troubleshoot a Windows update?
If you get an error code while downloading and installing Windows updates, the Update Troubleshooter can help resolve the problem. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter.
What is error 0x80244018?
Error code 0x80244018 indicates your computer failed to install the latest Windows updates. Keeping your computer up-to-date is crucial if you want to access the latest features and keep threats at bay. If you get error code 0x80244018, wait for a few minutes, restart your computer, and try again.