According to Sony’s official website, PS4 error np-35000-8 pertains to Playstation maintenance; in other words, any time PSN is down for a bit of PS4 network maintenance, you’ll probably run into this issue. The good news is it’s nothing to do with your PS4, as it’s out of your hands.
- 1 What does it mean when PlayStation Network is currently undergoing maintenance NP-34957-8?
- 2 How do I fix error code NP-34957-8 on PS4?
- 3 How do I fix PlayStation Network Error?
- 4 How do I fix error NP 34993 8?
- 5 Is PSN going under maintenance?
- 6 Why are my PS4 games locked?
- 7 How long does it take for PlayStation Network to undergo maintenance?
- 8 Why can’t I restore licenses on PS4?
- 9 How do I recover my PSN account?
- 10 Did the PlayStation network go down?
- 11 Why does my PS4 keep losing connection to server?
- 12 How do I fix error code NP 38551 2?
- 13 When I try to activate my PS4 as primary it says error?
What does it mean when PlayStation Network is currently undergoing maintenance NP-34957-8?
This is one of several error codes that Sony has officially labeled with a definitive cause, that being the PSN likely being down for some form of maintenance. Because of this, it means there’s nothing you can do to resolve the issue except for waiting on maintenance to be completed.
How do I fix error code NP-34957-8 on PS4?
Since the NP-34957-8 error is server -based, there’s not really anything you can do get rid of the situation except to wait and let the servers come back online, In the meantime, you can use the Playstation Status website to keep tabs on what services are running and which ones are down.
How do I fix PlayStation Network Error?
- Culprits Behind “PlayStation Network Sign-In: Failed”
- Fix 1: Automatic Login.
- Fix 2: Update Your PS4 System Software.
- Fix 3: Disable Media Server Connection.
- Fix 4: Change DNS Settings.
- Fix 5: Rebuild Database.
- Fix 6: Reset Your PS4 to Default Settings.
- User Comments.
How do I fix error NP 34993 8?
Unfortunately, fixing error NP-34993-8 and unlocking your games is not an easy task. Log into another account
- Disconnect from your current account > log into another account (ideally one that you’ve never used before)
- Set this account as your primary account > restore license.
- Deactivate the second account.
Is PSN going under maintenance?
All services are up and running.
Why are my PS4 games locked?
What Causes The Locked Icon on PS4 Games? The locked icon is generally a piracy prevention system. This exists to stop one person sharing games with others that they do not have a license to play.
How long does it take for PlayStation Network to undergo maintenance?
The routine maintenance will take place for about two hours at 10:30 PM to 12:30 AM based on your local timezone. You’ll still be able to sign into PSN, play games, and use most applications during the downtime.
Why can’t I restore licenses on PS4?
For most people, the issue resolved itself. Others found luck in restoring licenses but since this seems to be a server-related error on Sony’s side, restoring licenses won’t necessarily work. From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licenses]. Click [OK] when done.
How do I recover my PSN account?
First you’ll need to click on the Trouble Signing In option on the log in page. Once here, go through the process of resetting your password, for which you’ll need to provide an email address so that you can be emailed by Sony for more info. Once you have done this, you should be able to get back into your account.
Did the PlayStation network go down?
The official PlayStation Status page has confirmed that PSN is down, which means that console owners cannot access Account Management, Gaming and Social, PlayStation Now, PlayStation Video, or the PlayStation Store at press time. Once Sony finally comments on the issue, then fans will have an ETA for the return of PSN.
Why does my PS4 keep losing connection to server?
Change the DNS settings on your PS4 console If your PS4 keeps disconnecting from the server, changing the DNS (Domain Name System) may help solve the issue. Open PS4 settings >mnetwrok > setup internet connection. Select Wi-Fi. Click custom, then select automatically for IP address settings.
How do I fix error code NP 38551 2?
- Restart your PlayStation®4 console.
- If your system software is not up to date, please update it to the latest version from Settings > System Software Update.
- Turn off your router, wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
- This may be a temporary issue. Please try again after a while.
When I try to activate my PS4 as primary it says error?
“PS4 activation error” may be caused by a bug in restoring licenses. Also, the error may appear when setting the account to primary, activating or deactivating your account. To fix the error try to edit your user account settings. Then, go back to the game and restoring licenses.