The 0x80131505 error is occurring when Windows 10 users are trying to access the Microsoft Store app. In most cases, the error code is displayed after a long period in which the Windows Store tries to load up.
- 1 What is code 0x80131505?
- 2 How do I fix the error code in Microsoft store?
- 3 Why is my Microsoft store saying error?
- 4 Why is the Microsoft Store on Xbox not working?
- 5 How do I fix error code 0x80131505?
- 6 How do you reset Microsoft Store?
- 7 How do I fix Microsoft Store download error?
- 8 How do I fix Microsoft Store error code 0x80072EE7?
- 9 When I click Get on Microsoft Store nothing happens?
- 10 What happens if I reset Microsoft Store?
- 11 How do you reset the Microsoft Store on Xbox One?
- 12 Why does it keep saying installation stopped?
- 13 How do I reinstall the Xbox store?
What is code 0x80131505?
Microsoft Store app facing loading problem with error code 0x80131505 prevents users from download and update the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app.
How do I fix the error code in Microsoft store?
I would highly appreciate any help.
- Fixing Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 methods.
- Fix 1. Run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
- Fix 2. Clean Windows Store cache.
- Fix 3. Reset your regional settings.
- Fix 4. Run SFC and DISM.
- Fix 5. Create a new user account.
- Fix 6. Change your DNS settings.
- Fix 7. Reinstall Windows Store.
Why is my Microsoft store saying error?
If you’re having trouble launching Microsoft Store, here are some things to try: Check for connection problems and make sure that you’re signed in with a Microsoft account. Make sure Windows has the latest update: Select Start, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
Why is the Microsoft Store on Xbox not working?
It definitely sounds like you have a glitch or minor bug happening. You may want to try a soft reset of the console. To do a soft reset just go Settings, All settings, System, Console info, Reset keeping games and app.
How do I fix error code 0x80131505?
Here’s a quick guide on running both utilities in order to resolve the 0x80131505 error code:
- Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box.
- Once you’re inside the elevated Command Prompt, type the following command and press Enter to initiate an SFC scan: sfc /scannow Running SFC.
How do you reset Microsoft Store?
To reset Microsoft Store, open Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Search for Microsoft Store > Advanced options > Use the Reset button. TIP: Windows 11/10 also allows you to Reset Microsoft Store apps via Settings.
How do I fix Microsoft Store download error?
How to fix issues downloading apps with troubleshooter of Microsoft Store
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Under the “Find and fix other problems” section, select the Windows Store Apps item.
- Click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Continue with the on-screen directions (if applicable).
How do I fix Microsoft Store error code 0x80072EE7?
Windows 10: Microsoft Store gives Error Code 0x80072EE7 and says server has stumbled
- go to control panel.
- search “view network connections”
- go to view network connections.
- choose your network( which you are currently using )
- right click on it and select properties.
- scroll down to ” internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) “
When I click Get on Microsoft Store nothing happens?
Reset Microsoft Store Step 1: Open the Start menu, point to the cog-shaped Settings icon, and then click Settings. Step 3: Select Microsoft Store from the list of apps, and then click Advanced Options. Step 4: Scroll down, and then click Reset. Step 5: Click Reset Again on the confirmation box.
What happens if I reset Microsoft Store?
This will repair the Microsoft Store app package. This will reset its cache, and should resolve your issues with apps. There is an extra method you can use in modern Windows versions. The PowerShell console can help you to re-register all the packages related to Microsoft Store.
How do you reset the Microsoft Store on Xbox One?
try to perform a reset keeping games and apps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
- Select Reset console.
- On the Reset your console? screen, select the option “Reset and keep my games & apps”.
Why does it keep saying installation stopped?
The most common cause for installation stopped Xbox One is that your console is trying to download an update for the game while the game is installing. Another common cause is that the game files you saved locally get corrupted.
How do I reinstall the Xbox store?
Reinstall the app or game:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select My games & apps > See all > Games.
- Select the Ready to install tab.
- Select Install.