@Dan Tuck An error 605 means your license code was input incorrectly or is no longer valid.
- 1 How do I fix Error 605?
- 2 What is error code 605 in SBI card?
- 3 How do I fix error code 605 on ebay?
- 4 How can I use SBI card server?
- 5 How can I unblock my SBI credit card through app?
- 6 How can I unlink my SBI credit card?
- 7 What is self hosting option eBay?
- 8 What does remaining mean on eBay listing?
- 9 How can I contact eBay?
- 10 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
- 11 How do I know if my SBI credit card is active?
How do I fix Error 605?
Start Android studio and activate the LogCat and set it so only errors were being shown. Start the app and just before you get to the point where the error happens, delete the current log and execute the app to cause the error.
What is error code 605 in SBI card?
Error code 605 is mainly due to invalid code syntax. Thanks, Vijay.
How do I fix error code 605 on ebay?
Internal Server Error Error Code (605) This error usually means you need to clean cache and cookies from your browser. Check out this help article to learn how to clear cookies and cache.
How can I use SBI card server?
You can call SBI Card helpline at: 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) 1860 180 1290. If you do not have a user ID, click here to register in 4 simple steps:
- Go to sbicard.com and click on ‘First time user’ link.
- Enter your SBI Card no., CVV no.
- Your One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on your registered mobile no.
How can I unblock my SBI credit card through app?
To unblock your card kindly make an immediate payment on your SBI Credit Card to bring your balance below your assigned credit limit. To know your available limit, SMS AVAIL XXXX (XXXX=last 4 digit of your SBI Credit Card) and send it to 5676791.
By calling the Helpline number: SBI credit cardholders, who want to cancel or close their credit card account, can do so by calling the toll-free number, 1860-180-1290, or 39-02-02-02 (by using the local STD code as prefix).
What is self hosting option eBay?
Using a Self-Hosted Picture If a listing uses a self-hosted picture (except in the case of a multi-variation listing), the picture will be copied to eBay Picture Services (EPS) for use in on the Search Results page, as well as the View Item page. Self-hosted pictures must meet the picture requirements.
What does remaining mean on eBay listing?
Hi, when you see something like “10 remaining” on a listing it means that the seller has just 10 of the same items left in stock.
How can I contact eBay?
To contact us:
- Click Help & Contact at the top of most pages.
- You may be asked to sign in.
- Select the topic that best matches your issue from the menu.
- We’ll show a quick way to resolve your issue yourself, or we’ll show you the best way to contact us and when we’re available.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in SBI?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
How do I know if my SBI credit card is active?
You can login to your SBI Card account at sbicard.com or write to us at to check the dispatch status. You can also call us on our helpline number to check the dispatch status.