- 1 How do I fix the ADF error on my Epson printer?
- 2 How do I remove the ADF from my Epson printer?
- 3 How do I get my Epson printer out of error mode?
- 4 What does ADF error mean?
- 5 Where is the ADF on my Epson printer?
- 6 What is an ADF on a printer?
- 7 How do I remove ADF cover?
- 8 What do I do when my Epson printer says paper jam but there is none?
- 9 How do I get my printer out of error mode?
- 10 How do I reset my Epson printer?
- 11 How do I fix Epson 100016 error?
How do I fix the ADF error on my Epson printer?
If the Automatic Document Feeder is open, close it and then try again. If the Automatic Document Feeder is already open while you are scanning, remove any jammed paper; reload any document not yet scanned and then restart EPSON Scan.
How do I remove the ADF from my Epson printer?
Paper Jams in the Automatic Document Feeder
- Cancel the print job, if necessary.
- Remove your originals from the ADF.
- Open the ADF cover, then carefully remove any jammed paper.
- Leave the ADF cover open, then raise the scanner unit.
- Press the tabs and remove the document mat.
- Carefully remove any jammed paper.
How do I get my Epson printer out of error mode?
Go to the Device Manager in your system and locate the printer option. Expand the printer option and search for your printer. Right-click on your printer on your PC and click on Troubleshoot. This will open up the Troubleshooter which will look for possible solutions to the printer error state.
What does ADF error mean?
When you use the automatic document feeder (ADF) to copy, scan, or fax, the error message ‘The original has jammed or the document feeder (ADF) is dirty. To remove the original, open the ADF cover. To clean the ADF, see the user guide’ displays on the product control panel.
Where is the ADF on my Epson printer?
Choose Office Mode or Professional Mode from the list box at the top right of the window. Office Mode is recommended. In the EPSON Scan main window, select ADF-Single-sided or ADF-Double-sided from the Document Source list. Also choose the appropriate settings for scanning.
What is an ADF on a printer?
The technical term automatic document feeder (ADF) describes an part of an device which allows it to automatically pick up several paper sheets and feed them one page at a time into the device.
How do I remove ADF cover?
If it is difficult to remove the jammed original, open the ADF cover, and then turn the knob as shown to remove the original. To remove small pieces of paper jammed in the ADF, release the lock on the back of the ADF, open the cover, and then remove the paper.
What do I do when my Epson printer says paper jam but there is none?
Generally, epson printer paper jam issue can be fixed by following tricks.
- Remove the printer header.
- Check if there is any broken paper available.
- try to move the roller gently to check if it moving properly or not.
- place the printer header back again. and reboot your printer once.
- now try to print something.
How do I get my printer out of error mode?
Sometimes, simply restarting both your computer and printer can be the solution to the “printer in error state” issue. Power off your printer and computer completely, leaving them in this state for a few minutes, then turn them on again to see if the problem is gone.
How do I reset my Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I fix Epson 100016 error?
A corrupted Epson printer driver or an incorrectly installed Epson printer driver could be the root cause of slow printing on your printer and eventually lead to Epson error 100016. This Epson 100016 error will usually be overcome by reinstalling the Epson printer / scanner driver.”