Answer: Error CE-34878-0 is a general error indicating that the game you are currently playing has crashed. If you receive a CE-34878-0 error, you will need to restart the game. Highlight the game you were playing and press the Options button. Select Check For Update and allow any game updates to install.
- 1 How do I fix error CE-34878-0?
- 2 Why does my PS4 keep having errors?
- 3 How do I fix my PS4 game from crashing?
- 4 How do I know if my PS4 is corrupted?
- 5 What does error CE 33743 0 mean on PS4?
- 6 Will initializing PS4 fix corrupted data?
- 7 How do I clear my PS4 cache?
- 8 Why does my 2k21 keep crashing PS4?
- 9 What to do if PS5 crashes?
- 10 Why does my game keep crashing?
- 11 Why does my PS5 keep randomly turning off?
- 12 How does a PS4 Database get corrupted?
- 13 How does data get corrupted?
- 14 Can you uncorrupt files?
How do I fix error CE-34878-0?
An error has occurred with the application. Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system. If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (“HDD”) in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
Why does my PS4 keep having errors?
It is caused by the PS4 corrupted data, games/applications crash, or the system software issues. If you get stuck in the error CE-34878-0 in PS4, don’t worry, it is not hard to fix.
How do I fix my PS4 game from crashing?
Top Solutions to PS4 Crashing
- Cool down PS4.
- Clean the game disc.
- Restart the PS4 console.
- Free up PS4 system space.
- Install game and software updates.
- Check hard drive for errors.
- Restore software to defaults.
How do I know if my PS4 is corrupted?
Enter “Settings.” Find the “System Storage Management” menu and go to “Saved Data.” Go to the “Media Player” folder. In the folder, you’ll see a “corrupt data” file. Hit the “Options” button. 5
What does error CE 33743 0 mean on PS4?
One of the more troublesome PlayStation error codes is error CE-33743-0, which means your connection to the server has failed. If your internet connection is fine, it’s likely a problem with the PlayStation Network and you’ll have to sit tight for a resolution.
Will initializing PS4 fix corrupted data?
After initialization (installation) process is complete, PS4 will restart automatically. The “Corrupted Database” error should be fixed. You may encounter PS4 Database Is Corrupted Error when you power it ON. Therefore, it is recommended to recover data before re-installation.
How do I clear my PS4 cache?
Follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete game data:
- Open the Settings menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Select Storage, then select System Storage.
- Select Saved Data.
- Choose a game to access the game’s saved data.
- Press the Options button and select Delete.
Why does my 2k21 keep crashing PS4?
NBA 2k21 is crashing because of PS4/PS5 error ce-34878-0. You can fix NBA 2k21 error ce-34878-0 issue by changing the PS4/PS5 Video Output Settings to 1080p. You can also disable Supersampling Mode in the Video Output Settings. This will also improve the game performance.
What to do if PS5 crashes?
Solution 1: Rebuild PS5 Database to Fix PS5 Frozen
- Connect the PS5 DualSense controller to a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller to pair it.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and will boot in Safe Mode.
- Now go down to option number 5 and select “Rebuild Database“
Why does my game keep crashing?
Apps can sometimes crash when the storage space is not adequate. You will have to clear up your storage space by deleting unwanted apps and files. Go to Settings -> Apps to uninstall unwanted apps and games.
Why does my PS5 keep randomly turning off?
If you only encounter these random shutdowns while your console is in idle mode (you’re not actively playing anything), chances are you’re experiencing this behavior due to an aggressive rest mode feature. Most often than not, this type of behavior is occurring when rest mode is set to kick in as early as possible.
How does a PS4 Database get corrupted?
There are multiple reasons that can make PS4 database corrupted. The most common ones are:
- Hard disk failure or fragmentation.
- Storage media corruption.
- Accidental data deletion.
- Unsuccessful PS4 System Software installation or update.
- File header corruption.
- Bugs in disk drivers.
How does data get corrupted?
Data can become corrupted during writing, editing, or transfer to another drive. When a program writes incorrect data, or when something interrupts a write process, the data can mess up and cause a corrupted file. A virus can corrupt files as well. Typically, this is done intentionally to damage essential system files.
Can you uncorrupt files?
A corrupt file is one that has become unusable. Viruses, malware and programs closing prematurely can all corrupt a file. You can fix this problem and uncorrupt the file by using some free tools available online.